Friday, May 28, 2010

Updates

Been a while since I've checked in here.

The job is going fine. Very busy trying to set up a brand new company. I don't seem to have as much down time as I did before but that is a good thing.

Boys are doing great. Patrick got a volunteer job at the Birmingham Zoo this summer so he is thrilled about that. Josh is all ready for summer camp, swim lessons and karate. Colin will be turning 2 in July and continues to crack me up every day.

I've started running again at least 3 days a week so that has been a huge help for me energy wise, stress wise, happiness, etc. I hate starting but once I'm in the middle of it I enjoy it. Plus, it is time for just me and my iPod and I can clear my head and think.

John and I are great. Celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary in June. Hard to believe we have been married 10 years. I wouldn't re-do the first few years for all the money in the world. But, knowing now he is my best friend and knowing how much we have gone through to get to this point...just...wow.

Hope all is well in your world. I do check in and read from time to time...just not much updating on my end.

Have a great, long holiday weekend!

No comments: