Monday, July 27, 2009

Cardboard Testimonies

Our Cardboard Testimonies went off yesterday in all 3 services without a hitch. I should have a link to the video of them sometime soon.

I am exhausted but they turned out amazing! I ended up with 24 participants and we closed the services during the invitation with the presentation.

We have already been swamped with comments, emails and phone calls from people saying it was the most powerful thing they have ever seen done.

People were openly weeping and flocking to the altars as we were standing on the stage, holding up our signs. I tried really hard not to look at people, but to look out at the words on the screens or I knew I would never make it through.

It was simply amazing and God was so present.

I can't wait to get the code to post the link so I can share it with you.

I think it was even more special to me because a lot of these ladies are in my CR group and I know what it took for them to stand on a stage in front of hundreds of people and share their secrets.

Now I can put that project behind me and get busy on the next one.

Also, I have accepted a job that I will start on August 17th. It is a pay cut and I hate that part but I did ask for several things and got them, including a 35 hour work week from 7AM--3PM each day. That will help me out with the boys and school.

John has his final interview with the CEO of this new company tomorrow at 2PM.

If we can get this nailed down then we both will have a new job to celebrate!

3 comments:

Sherry Gann said...

Yay! I'm so thrilled you found a job, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for John. Give me a call when you get a chance with all the details. :)

I'm looking forward to the cardboard testimony video--glad it went so well.:)

Lori said...

Congrats on the new job!

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.