Wednesday, July 22, 2009

On the Go

Seems like whenever I sit down to update 100 other things pop up.

I'm busy working on Cardboard Testimonies for our Celebrate Recovery group and others to do in all 3 services at our church this weekend. This has been a huge endeavor but God has been so faithful to send me the people I needed to participate and helped me word their stories for this presentation. I can't wait for Sunday!

I'm also helping to coordinate a women's group to coincide with our Men's Top Gun group that starts in August and helping flesh out the devotionals for that.

Add that to my regular routine of housework and playing with Colin and I feel like the days are flying by.

He is slowly waking up from a morning nap right now then off to Costco we go to stock up on groceries.

Patrick and Josh are at YMCA camp this week so I get a little bit of a break. This is their last week of camp, however, and school doesn't start until August 13th so I am going to have my hands full with all three boys until then.

I interviewed for a job that would be 7-3 so if we can work out the scheduling/salary that might be a great fit. And at least it wouldn't be driving back and forth to Montgomery every day. It is a $15K pay cut for me but if this other job works out for John then we can make that work.

We have birthday parties and numerous church things going on this weekend then hopefully next week a little down time!

2 comments:

Sherry Gann said...

Gosh, I didn't even think about driving to Montgomery as a possibility. How far is that? About 1.5 hrs each way?!

So is John still waiting to hear back on that job he interviewed for a while back? Or are you talking about another one? No matter, I sure hope it all works out soon. :)

Jen said...

Hey Kristin!
Love that you are working on Cardboard Testimonies! We did it at our church this past Easter and it was so incredibly powerful. I pray a heavenly anointing all over your stage and everyone involved! Be blessed!!