Monday, September 14, 2009

So far behind in updating and posting pictures.

The boys got a new swingset so they have been outside every afternoon. Colin loves to swing in his new swing.

I'm only in the office 2 days this week. I have to attend an update class which basically means I have to physically sit in the class for 20 hours but I can bring a book to read or whatever so I'll be catching up on all my reading Wed-Fri. I'm done at noon on Friday so I have the rest of the afternoon to myself...at least until 3PM!

11 more days till I leave for the beach and I'm ready!

We brought out all our Fall decorations this weekend so our house smells like pumpkin and fall wreaths are everywhere.

We had company Saturday night then Sunday afternoon so I'm beat even after having a weekend break.

Colin was running a fever Saturday morning, which caused me to miss a good friend's wedding, but I had to stay home with him. He seems to be doing fine now.

I've started taking advantage of the Y being 5 minutes from my office so I'm back to running each day. I have MISSED that.

No comments: