Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nothing ventured...nothing gained?

I got a phone call from my old boss on Monday. He wanted to know if I could meet him for lunch and "talk some business."

Interesting.

Well...we had lunch and it is definitely interesting. He has some stuff going on that he might want me to be a part of.

Can't really share too many details yet but needless to say, it is something risky but could be very beneficial in the long run.

It would give me more time with my kids so that is a definite plus.

But...it is risky. Did I mention that?

Lots of thought and prayer needs to happen on this one and unfortunately I don't have a whole lot of time to mull it over.

What I need is a huge sign from God that even I can't miss that tells me EXACTLY what I need to do with this one...

2 comments:

Sherry Gann said...

More time with kids = very good.

3boysmom said...

Sounds interesting! I'll be praying that you'll have peace with whatever decision you make. I bet that your kids would love having more time with you! Hope it all works out.