Friday, February 19, 2010

Status Report

Life has just been busy. Nothing earth shattering.

Still working out kinks with the Celebrate Recovery Ministry. Hoping and praying that all works out for the very best and it is what God wants it to be...not necessarily what I want it to be.

Patrick is pushing the limits lately. I guess that is what 13 year old boys do.

John and I have a date night tonight. No kids home until 10AM tomorrow. This will be the first time in 15 months we have had a night with no kids. You want to know what our big plans are? Probably take out and going to sleep early. Aren't we exciting? :o)

1 comment:

Sherry Gann said...

I haven't had a night without a child in almost 6 years. Haha! :)

I hope you guys enjoyed your night. Just being home with some peace and quiet and the option to go to bed early sounds wonderful.