Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nine Years Ago

Nine years ago today I married a man I was very much in love with.

And we've gone through many trials and bumps in those nine years.

He drives me crazy at times and some days I wonder if we are going to make it but those days are very much few and far between since God restored our marriage and we learned how to really communicate.

I came in from running this morning and he had a dozen roses and a card sitting on the kitchen counter for me. Then when I walked into our bathroom to take a shower he had left another card for me on the bathroom counter. When I got into the van to go to VBS today he had left another card for me in the driver's seat of the van.

And nine years later I can tell you I'm married to my best friend. He isn't perfect and neither am I (FOR CERTAIN) but I love him and I love our family and our life together.

1 comment:

Sherry Gann said...

Happy Anniversary! :D