Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Greater Things are Yet to Come

So today history will be made one way or another. I took the opportunity to talk to Patrick about the exciting time he is living in right now over breakfast.

He had already gotten dressed and after my whole speech about not complaining about how bad America is if you don't get off your butt and make your voice heard by your vote; people died for your right to vote and to not do it is basically spitting on their graves, etc. he asked if he could wear my VOTE NOW shirt to school today for their mock election. I'll have to post a picture later.

Now, personally, I think Obama is a better choice for our country even though I don't agree with everything he stands for. However, my prayer is that no matter who wins that they have wisdom in making their decision on who to surround themselves with and wisdom in leading our country.

I still believe in America and I still think greater things are yet to come.

No comments: