Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

You know I don't thank God enough for everything I'm thankful for. So, I think I'll start trying to post every Thursday with a list of specific things God has brought to my mind for the week. Feel free to add your own.

I am thankful for:

*God's grace

*My wonderfully sweet husband, even when he drives me batty

*My 3 little boys, even when they drive me batty

*The people God has brought into my life sometimes in the most unusual ways and what they mean to me.

*The fact that John and I have a very short get-a-way planned for just the 2 of us the day after Thanksgiving. Our first night away from Colin since he has been born.

*Sunrises and the beauty of this world...the little things you overlook every single day that if you just opened your eyes you would be amazed.

I have many more things but these are specific things God brought to my mind as I drove into the office this morning.

1 comment:

Sherry Gann said...

...indoor plumbing and clean water, electricity (A/c & heat, lights), laptop and high-speed internet, our church family (with no bio. fam in the area, we really have learned to turn to the church when we need help).