Friday, November 14, 2008

Randomness

Oh...it's finally Friday! It has been the longest week at work.

I am having a girl's night with 2 nifty ladies tonight and I am so looking forward to it. 95% of my friends are out of state so I rarely get any girl time and these 2 ladies are fun and smart...two of my favorite attributes.

Speaking of friends, I'm missing my Chicago ones something awful. I wasn't planning on another trip until after the first of the year but now I'm looking into going before Christmas. With Colin being born this summer my trips up have been few and far between.

I'm on the verge of dealing with something that I don't want to deal with cause I know it is going to be brutally painful but I feel like I need to. Maybe more later on this at some point.

I have a new niece that was born yesterday afternoon. Her name is Evan. I'll probably not get to see her until Thanksgiving but mom and baby seem to be doing well. Not having a relationship with my sister is something that bothers me but I'm not sure how to fix it. I've reached out a handful of times...or at least I feel like I have...with no results. I do love my nephew and nieces and I wish I could be more a part of their lives. Nothing to do but keep praying about it I guess.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sherry Gann said...

"I'm on the verge of dealing with something that I don't want to deal with..."

Okay, you can't just throw something like that out there and not immediately pick up the phone & call me!