Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ringworm?

So Colin possibly has ringworm. How very random. He has this little patch above his ear. I took him to the pediatrician yesterday and he is on the fence on what it is. He gave us some cream to apply and said if it doesn't look better in 3-4 days then he wants us to take him to a dermotologist for their opinion. The pediatrician is leaning toward some kind of skin allergic reaction.

And Josh is sick with a bad cold so I'm staying home from work today with the 2 of them and just hanging out watching cartoons and reading books. Not a bad way to spend the day.

Not to be cryptic but the thing I mentioned that I know I need to deal with but I'm not ready yet...I'm starting to deal with it...more later. It is nothing earth shattering. Just one of those areas that I've put on the back burner while I got other things in place and now I need to deal with it and put it behind me.

This week is stressful because I have all 3 boys by myself tonight through Friday night. John has his annual meeting at work so he has dinner and meetings and receptions to go to every night. I really miss having him here to help me give baths and read stories and keep an eye on things.

No comments: