Friday, March 13, 2009

Brief Update

I'm still around...just have been spending 6 hours a day for the last 4 days in my back yard on several projects. I am kicking myself that I didn't take any before pictures because the after ones are going to be awesome.

I absolutely love working in my yard. I get filthy dirty and I hurt all over the next day but it is such a stress reliever for me and I enjoy it so much.

Today I am having my lunch date with Josh then taking Colin to run some errands.

We leave on Monday for Callaway Gardens for a mini vacation. I found a good deal and it is Spring Break for the boys so off we go!

One of the jobs I interviewed for fell through but I still have one hanging out there. Hope to hear about it next week.

And an old associate of mine called me this morning and said he had heard of a position and had passed my name along so we will see what happens.

It is still my prayer that if it isn't where God wants me to be then I don't want it.

This is a very hard prayer to pray because we are approaching the point that I really need to find something. But, I would rather do it this way then take something and figure out later it was my selfish desire that brought me there and not God's will.

Hopefully next week I will have pictures of my completed projects as well.

3 comments:

Sherry Gann said...

I know several people who have lost their jobs, but you are the only one of them with enough confidence to go on a vacation! :)

I've never been to Callaway Gardens, so I'm looking forward to hearing all about it--and to seeing the yard remake as well.

Amber said...

I've missed you.

Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Sherry Gann said...

See my blog for the award I've passed on to you. :)