Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prayers for Stellan

I know a lot of people read Jennifer's blog and already know about Stellan's heart issues.

I've been praying off and on all day today. He is on my mind because when I see pictures of him he reminds me of Colin so very much.

I'm adding some pictures for his name gallery...Patrick thought of the diapers and Josh thought of the army men...

If you want to participate in his name gallery you can find the info at
http://knowingnorrah.blogspot.com/.

To read more about Stellan and his amazing journey in life so far you can visit www.mycharmingkids.net.

And pray, pray, pray for his healing but ultimately God's will be done.



2 comments:

momstheword said...

Kristin, what a lovely idea! I first saw his name gallery at the bottom of her blog and wondered what it was. I'm still praying for him!

Melissa said...

Great ideas! I have been praying for Stellan as well!!

I am at work and don't have your info here with me nor your email, so I thought I would contact you via blog and see if you could email me your address and phone number again (sorry) and what time that Saturday you want to have your show. 11 am, 12 pm, or 2 pm are popular times for Saturday's. Any of those times are good for me. I wanted to get your packet in the mail tomorrow so you can get these and mail/hand them out this next week. Thanks girl! Can't wait to get together.

melissa