Friday, March 20, 2009

A Post Full of Pictures

I am 98% finished with my back yard project so I thought I would capture it and post for all to see because I'm sure you are very, very interested in how I've spent probably 35 hours of my time recently...


What most of the areas looked like before I got started...


The new rock garden area...


New patio and rock walkway...









A couple pics I took at Callway. I was very impressed with how well my camera did...





I took my old patio furniture and cleaned it up, sanded off any rust then spray painted them and added new cushions.

I still have to pressure wash and stain my deck but that will be another few days before I can get around to it.

I completely dug up half the back yard cleaning things up, relandscaping, adding the extended patio, fixing a drainage issue area...WHEW! It makes me tired just thinking about all of it.

Today Josh and I spread Easter eggs all in the front flower beds and I made a spring wreath for the door...




Angel and Baxter...both are rescue dogs. Angel has almost lost all of her sight now.



Me and Colin...

4 comments:

Sherry Gann said...

Wow! You've done a lot; it all looks great! :)

momstheword said...

It looks awesome! You should be proud of yourself! You worked hard and it shows. Love the picture of your son!

Amber said...

Girl, you've been busy! Yard work is like torture for me, so I'm highly impressed! Looks great!!

3boysmom said...

That looks great! We are working on our yard tomorrow and I am dreading it! I wish I enjoyed working in the yard as much as you.

Hope you had a great trip.