Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So Very Thankful

1) I have 3 healthy children.
2) I have a husband that loves me when I am not very lovable.
3) I have friends that stand by me through thick and thin.
4) I have neighbors that are a phone call away.
5) I have a roof over my head and food in my pantry.
6) I have the best church I could ever ask for.
7) I have clothes hanging in my closet...even if some of them are a little snug.
8) I have the amazing grace of God pouring over me daily.

It is so easy to get hung up on the things I don't have right now but thank you, Father, for bringing to my mind all the things I DO have that others don't.

Thank you for working your paths out and bringing me to people that I can help. Thank you for showing me areas I have gifts in that I can use for your glory. Thank you for reminding me that I am rich beyond belief in comparison to others and circumstances they go through.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love Thank You lists. Puts everything in perspective.

momstheword said...

I always find that remembering all the things I have to be thankful for is a huge blessing!