Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on Riggs Family Blog (www.riggsfamilyblog.com):


My high for the week?

Last night's House of Prayer service that I blogged about earlier today. Amazing. Just beautiful.

My low for the week?

Hearing that some friends are filing for separation. Knowing without a doubt this is Satan getting in the way of something big God has planned for this weekend by throwing this obstacle up.

Finally, if you could spare a thought and prayer for the Riggs family I am sure they would appreciate it greatly. Pray for Abby and for peace for her parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment this week and prayers. I will be praying for your friends who filed for separation. My heart goes out to them as I walk the path of marital issues myself.

~Mrs.Cuddles

3boysmom said...

Hi there! It's so nice to "meet" another mom of three boys. Boys are so much fun and yours are precious.

I've enjoyed getting to know your family through your blog.

I too have been praying for little Abby and my heart just breaks for her and her family. I will be praying for your friends as well.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Michelle