Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

So...I'm sick...Josh is sick...Colin is sick.

John and Patrick seem to be the only ones who have escaped.

I'm on the down end of this cold...Josh is in the middle and poor Colin is just at the beginning. And he has a tooth coming in on the bottom so he is overjoyed today.

I have taken lots of pictures but not sure quite yet how to download them from the new camera to the computer. Will probably try to work on that tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, John's company is not closed...but I talked him into taking a vacation day so he can stay home with us. Now that this cold is going around I am SO glad he'll be here.

We're staying in all day tomorrow then heading to Grandma's house on Saturday.

Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Sherry Gann said...

Hope you are all feeling much better soon!...and that John & Patrick don't fall victim as well. :) See you next week if everything goes as planned. :) Can't wait to see your Christmas pictures. I'm jealous about your camera! I'm still trudging on with this old 2.0 MP. Take care!

Amber said...

Hope you guys feel better soon and hope that your Christmas was amazing! Can't wait to see pictures!! I'm at my sister's, so I'm still holding all my pictures and stories hostage until I can get back to my house to UNLOAD!!

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

thats no fun!
I hope everyone gets to feeling better very soon!