Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shoes!



I love these shoes. I saw them at the mall recently on the clearance rack and they just happened to be in my size and I tried them on and they looked SO GOOD.

But, I am trying very hard to curb my spending from here on out so I didn't get them. Now I have shoe remorse.

I called John while I was at the mall and told him I needed him to talk me down from a shoe ledge. He is so very practical. He asked me how many times I would probably wear these magical shoes? How many things I had that matched them? Did they hurt my feet?

I sadly left them in the store and once I got home and showed John what they looked like he said they looked like stripper shoes so he's glad I left them there.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I've yet to see it, but really want to!

LOVE you're new background! It's beautiful!

Rachel said...

just read the update. It's hard to pass up a good deal when you find something you really like.

You're husband's comment makes me laugh though.

Karin said...

Thank you for your comment on our blog and also for praying for us. It means a lot to us! Nice shoes and I like your blog too!