Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sacramento and other random things

1) I'm going to Sacto in April to have a great weekend with my fabulous girls from Chicago. So looking forward to this. I have been as far as New Mexico out west so I'm excited to go to CA.

2) Patrick announced at dinner last night out of the blue as he was looking over the menu, "Yeah...I think I'm going to be more of a whiskey man than a vodka one..." Oh, really? GOOD TO KNOW THERE SON.

3) I am going to get back into my literacy volunteering with the inner city schools in Birmingham. This is something near and dear to my heart that I have done for 5 years now. I took a break off this school year to have Colin but now I think I'm ready to ease back in. I miss getting to know a new group of kids. I miss reading to them and even grading their book reports.

4) I have found this chocolate shop and they have the best hot chocolate mix and I don't even really like chocolate but this is oh so good. My plan to drop another 15 pounds is going just swimmingly every time I drink a cup of this delicious calorie loaded drink.

5) I sure am lucky to be where I am right now in my life. This morning I had an overwhelming sense of thankfulness. I started listing all the things I have to be so thankful for and half an hour later I was spent and still had plenty to go...

6) My blog is getting a make over soon and I'm excited to see how it turns out. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe. love number two! thats really funny! and can't wait to see the new blog look!