Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Thank you, Father that you hold my tongue for me sometimes when I'm ready to run off at the mouth.

I am thankful today for my husband and everything he has done in the last year to help make our marriage and family stronger.

I am thankful for Patrick and his impatience to grow up. He has so much to learn but I am thankful for his inquisitive nature.

I am thankful for Josh and his kind heart. He is so easy going about most things and I am glad for his personality.

I am thankful for my sweet, sweet Colin and that big gorgeous smile he gives me in the mornings when I go in and see him for the first time.

I am thankful for the friends in my life both near and far and for those I've never even met face to face but have so many things in common with.

I am thankful for the health of my family. I take it for granted each and every single day and I am humbly reminded of it when I see others struggle with burdens they have health-wise or have to go through with their children.

Feel free to add any of your own.

No comments: